Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's a guy thing...

With four grandsons, this (retired) paper pack ~ Later Sk8r ~ was awesome to use! I still have lots left to create another few pages featuring my other grandsons, but I love these photos of my youngest darling grandson as he learns the fine art of fishing. The smile says it all!!!

This layout was a Workshop on the Go, but it was changed around some. I apologize for not remembering the name of the wonderfully creative gal who modified the layout but I loved it so much I CASEd it!



I was so excited when Studio J added photo wells making it possible to use it to print any size photos. I spent an entire Sunday with my gathered unfinished layouts and uploaded the photos I wanted into the size of photo wells I created. Easy peasy!! And completed layouts!! There are lots more coming!

Thanks for looking.


1 comment: