Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's a Beautiful Boy!!!


Hey everyone! I haven't posted in quite awhile...or, as it looks, I haven't scrapbooked in awhile either!
I have been scrapbooking as in getting myself together for a swap I am in. I'll post those layouts soon. I am now 6 and soon to be 7 layouts behind not to mention the cards I should be working on!
But ... I am a new grandma!! My daughter had a 9lb 15 oz baby boy on February 1st. His name is Greyson Charles Brunke and he is absolutely beautiful! We are all so in love!


So, I will be scrapbooking soon, and a lot I'm sure, but for now I am enjoying the newness of him and finishing up my swap. You will see lots of layouts featuring Greyson so stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Kim!!! He is beautiful!! I thought my Aidan was a big baby at 9lbs 5oz, Greyson has him neat for sure!!! Looking forward to seeing the layouts (: but enjoy being Grandma for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie!!!! He has nothing on my niece, she was 11 lbs 5 ounces! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see you layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations! That is so great, and what a big, beautiful boy he is!!! Can't wait to see more of him on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and welcome to the club! I look forward to seeing all the new baby photo layouts!!! Enjoy your precious gift all that you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kim!! Greyson is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again Kim....he is beautiful. You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Kim!!!

    He is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    I can wait to see more pictures at your February workshop........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the new Grandparents!!! I know you will spoil Greyson :)

    ReplyDelete