Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Grandparents

My grandparents played a huge part in my young life. I would like to put together a heritage album someday; hopefully these pages would be a great starting point.

This first layout of my grandmother at age 18 and my grandfather's prize car were created using a kit from In a Pinch Designs. The next layout is a CTMH paper pack Grace using the Childhood Portraits stamp set. I have since put a journal piece in detailing my wonderful memories of summers at my grandparents home.

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous layouts Kim! They will be a treasure for all of your family. Your grandmother was a very pretty girl! Once my kids are older and I'm sick and tired of scrapbooking them I want to start some heritage albums too.
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog (: We'll have to keep some sort of a challenge going in the New Year. I have a better idea of what is a realistic goal for myself now (:

    ReplyDelete