Monday, December 13, 2010

I'd better get busy...


...doing up my last layouts! This is the perfect snow day to do just that!! I have been busy working on some things but I can't post them coz they are Christmas presents! Soooooo technically I'm done my challenge....but
this is too much fun!!

These two layouts feature my great friend Roz and celebrates our fun/crazy days of going to the Nottawasaga Inn for scrapbook weekends with our friend Nancy. The hostess always had some wonderful, fun themes for dress up on Friday nights. Always such a great time!!!




2 comments:

  1. OMG, seeing these pictures again brings back such great memories!!!! Great layouts Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too funny!!! It looks like a really good time (: Congrats on being done the challenge! I'll be lucky if I'm halfway (:

    ReplyDelete