Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally!!!!

I've had lots of layouts done but couldn't upload them for some reason! So here are some of them.

I love what Leisa over at Big Red Scraps did with the Zippidee paper pack...so I lifted it! Thanks, Leisa. I love these kinds of family get togethers. My husband had no idea we were pulling together his brothers and sisters for his birthday. He thought it was a shower for his new grandson. What a day we had. We celebrated our new grandson visiting from Nova Scotia with a wonderful shower for him (and his mommy); we celebrated my husband's birthday (surprise!) and we celebrated our daughter's engagement! It was quite the day!



Thanks to my friend Roz and her blog candy, I really like how this page turned out. I'm not really a halloweeney type person so I always struggle with halloween paper packs. Can't help but turn out cute with two of my grandsons posing!

This layout is from the Olivia workshops on the go. I have been taking a photography course. Our assignment was to look at our town through different eyes and take some shots. My hubby and I (and our dog) enjoyed a wonderful fall day strolling around town with my camera snapping tons of pictures.

2 comments:

  1. All of your layouts look fantastic Kim!! I really like the little banner on your first layout. I think that looking at your town in a different way is a fabulous idea!! You got some really amazing shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Kim! Glad you finally got them to upload...love the new colours of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete