Sunday, January 31, 2010

Peyton's Baby Calendar



I have been in Halifax for the past two weeks helping my step daughter and her new baby boy Peyton. While there, when I wasn't hugging and squeezing my new grandbaby, I put together a first year calendar. The ideas for this calendar were totally lifted from the CTMH BB; I didn't save the lovely talented lady's name who put this together but thank you so much!! This is the first month. It was a fun project to do and I finished just before I came home.

Products used: CTMH Heart of Winter paper pack, CTMH Welcome Baby stamp set, imaginisce rub ons.

#5 of 120

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww....he's so cute! Can't wait to see the other 11 months! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift!!! They will treasure it forever! Congrats Grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete